Our client is a very small company with a unique product that a government agency is funding to begin prototype manufacturing because the agency wants the product for our warriors. It will allow the company to commercialize their business without having to raise the funds required to make that happen. They will also obtain FDA approval for
their device. Your risk of joining this company is greatly reduced. Funding should occur in the 2nd or 3rd week of June.
- Responsible for manufacturing process and equipment development including conceptual design, prototyping, and testing, design for manufacturing, transfer to manufacturing
- Lead a team of 5 engineers and technicians supporting the program
- Work cross-functionally with the conceptual design team
- Excellent interrelations skills to coordinate and collaborate with other Lead Engineers, Project Manager, external equipment development groups, CMO’s, and the Task Team.
- Experience managing engineering teams
- responsible for the fill-finish line development and
- 10+ years experience developing sophisticated mechanical systems, medical devices, plastic molded components, sheet metal, and a range of manufacturing technologies.
- Experience working under an FDA compliant quality system and processes.
- Support vendor selection and oversee vendor effort such as external equipment development, etc.
- Work under tight timelines. Good with test-pivot-and-change startup development approach
BSME. BSBiomedE. 10+ years experience in new product development.
Strongly prefer experience with a start-up or rapidly growing early stage or small company.