We have a long history of facilitating the careers of people, like yourself, who have moved to a company and position that has accelerated the realization of their dreams, vision and goals.
Leaving a company and the friends you have made to make new friends in a new company is sometimes a journey full of fear and trepidation, for people like yourself, and we understand the emotions you will go through as you make the decision to move on. We will provide the logic that is necessary to support the emotion of your decision so that you do not suffer from buyer’s remorse, i.e., no logic to support your emotional decision. We recognize that you will say “no” to a potential opportunity if it does not meet your dreams, vision and goals. If we feel you are making the wrong decision to accept an offer that is not consistent with your dreams, vision and goals we will recommend you change your mind and say “no.” We do everything within those elements we have knowledge of to prevent you from making a decision which could result in a short-term position. Preventing the wrong decision, either to change or not, is an important part of why your vision, dreams and goals are so important to our helping you make the right decision in your interests.
We facilitate, but do not use pressure, to help you make the best decision, either yes or no, in your best interests.
We NEVER submit your resume to any company for any position without your knowledge and permission!
What you can expect from us:
- Never submit your credentials to a prospective employer without your knowledge.
- Give you a thorough preparation for every interview.
- Represent your needs accurately and effectively.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Return all of your phone calls and email promptly.
- Get answers to all of your questions.
- Never present you an offer that is not acceptable.
- Provide market information to you.
- Provide you general career advice.
What we will need from you:
- Write a job performance analysis about your accomplishments – how did you make your accomplishment happen.
- Let us know about all interviews you are taking.
- Make us aware of any changes to your status as soon as they occur.
- Debrief us immediately after an interview.
- Alert your references to potential calls.
- Respond to our voice our email messages promptly.
- Share all family issues that are part of potential career move.
- Be available within a reasonable time period for interviews.
- Commit to not accepting a counteroffer.
- Refer us high caliber friends and colleagues like yourself.